- Boards & Commissions (Under County Executive)
- Harford Center Board of Directors
Harford Center Board of Directors
- 6 p.m.
- Third Wednesday of every month, except July and August
- The Harford Center
4 N. Earlton Road
Havre de Grace, MD 21078
Agendas & minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes to Learn more about what federal, state, or county legislative district I am in and the name of my legislators to open the Tourism Award Process Powerpoint to Learn more about what federal, state, or county legislative district I am in and the name of my legislators to open the Tourism Award Process Powerpoint
- Rachel Harbin, County Executive representative.
- Jacob Bennett, County Council representative
- Patrick P. Spicer, Board of Education representative
- Victoria Sudano, client member
- Michael Ciufo; term expires: June 15, 2025
- Scott Haiber; term expires: November 2, 2024
- Pam Gwaltney; term expires: May 2, 2025
- Nancy Brugh (parent representative); term expires: May 2, 2025
- Torri Dietrich; term expires: May 2, 2025
- Graeme Woods; term expires: May 2, 2025
- Nicole Biggs; term expires: May 10, 2024
- Kristin Klein; term expires: May 10, 2024
- Patrick Spicer; term expires: Sept. 20, 2024
- Faith Rattman; term expires: Sept. 20, 2024
About the board
The board was created by Harford County Code, Article XXV to oversee and make recommendations regarding the Harford Center, a non-profit day habilitation center for adults with disabilities. The board makes reports to the county executive.
There shall be the following ex officio Directors: the County Executive, a member of the County Council selected by that body and a representative selected by the County Board of Education. A designee of any ex officio Director may serve in his stead.
The Board of Directors shall be appointed by the County Executive upon recommendation of the existing Board of Directors. Each member of the board shall serve for a term of two years. At the end of a term, a member shall continue to serve until a successor is appointed and confirmed. A member may be reappointed but may not serve for more than three terms.
At least two and not more than two of the non-ex-officio Directors shall be parents of the an individual with a disability.