- Dates and times to be determined
- 125 N. Main Street
Bel Air, MD 21014
Agendas & minutesAgendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available follwoing approval.
View Most Rrecent Agendas and Minutes
Membership is made up of representatives from the Sheriff's Office, Board of Education, Office of Drug Control Policy, and Local Management Board as well as 12 members of organizations that provide children's services, and one youth representing each councilmanic district:
- The sheriff or designee
- Tara R. Lathrop, Chair, Harford County Community Services, Office of Drug Control Policy
- Mary K. Malone, Harford County Board of Education
Youth organization representatives
- Cynthia L. Warner, Home School Association
- The ARC Northern Chesapeake Region
- Jamie Lynn Towner, Harford Community College
- Bethany Ann Vangrin, Harford County Public Library
- Susquehanna Workforce Network, Inc.
- Otella Brannigan, Boys & Girls Club of Harford County
- Bonita C. Holland-Buchanan, Black Youth in Action
- Jonathan C. Grimmel, Highland School Board Member
- Paul J. Gonzalez, Law Office of Donald J. Arnold
- Paul M. Catrambone, Bel Air Athletic Club Parent Organization
- Melynda G. Velez, LASOS, Inc.
- Michelle K. Urbanski, Citizen Representative
Youth representatives from each councilmanic district
- Council President, Patrick Vencenti
- Councilman Andre Johnson, District A
- Councilman Joseph Woods, District B
- Councilman Tony Giangiordano, District C
- Councilman Chad Shrodes, District D
- Councilman Robert Wagner, District E
- Councilman Curtis Beulah, District F
About the commission
The Youth Commission was formed to help advise the county executive and other county officials on the overall status of Harford County’s youth population, and make recommendations on how the county can better provide for youth needs. This commission was created by Article VII, 9-35 (Bill No. 0850).