Harford County Resource Guide
: Harford County's resource guide provides a wide variety of programs and services to citizens. Business, government agencies, and non-profit organizations provide a rich source of assistance and information
- The Maryland Women’s Law Center: The Women's Law Center of Maryland serves as a leading voice for justice and fairness for women by advocating for the physical safety, economic security and autonomy of women throughout the state.
- Maryland State Commission for Women: The state commission brings information to Maryland women and girls, including publications about women's and girls' issues and rights, events, organizations, legislation, etc.
- Maryland Department of Education: The Governor's Office for Children, Youth, and Families (OCYF) advances the health, safety, education, and well-being of Maryland's children and youth, in partnership with families and communities.
- Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene: The Department of Health and Mental Hygiene website has information about its many programs including Medicaid Waiver Programs, the Public Mental Health System, the Maryland Pharmacy Assistance Program, etc.
- Family Health Administration (FHA) - Maryland Department of Health: Many links for women. The FHA's mission is to protect, promote and improve the health of all Marylanders and their families.