Online Registration Process
You can register and pay online for county programs with a secure and convenient user account. Your personal account keeps track of receipts, displays a calendar of your upcoming activities, links to social media and lets you know about unexpected schedule changes or cancellations. Follow the instructions below to create your account and register for an activity.
Questions? Come to any Harford County Parks & Recreation office, call 410-638-3572 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Register for Activities Online:
Create a User Account:
To create a user account, click the link or type in the following URL: http://www.harfordcountymd.gov/parksrecregistration
1. Click Log In/Create Account.
2. Click Create Your HARFORDCTY Account.
3. Enter in all appropriate information.
4. Click Save & Close when complete.
5. You are now ready to browse the online catalog.
Register for an Activity
1. Find an activity you are interested in.
2. Click on the activity to view program/session details.
3. Add the item(s) to your cart and checkout.
4. There may be a series of questions that you are required to answer depending upon the activity chosen. Answer these and then
continue to the payment screen.
5. Enter payment information and complete your transaction.
6. Registration is not complete until the payment process has been completed and your receipt is displayed.