- Planning & Zoning
- Development Review
- Forms and Fee Schedule
Forms and Fee Schedule
Subdivision and site plan review fees
|Type of Subdivision||Subdivision Fee||Revision Fee|
|Concept plan review||$1,000 filing fee, plus $20 per gross acre||$0|
|Residential lots (including mobile homes)||$100 filing fee, plus $50 per lot||$30 filing fee, plus $10 per lot|
|Multifamily and mobile home park||$100 filing fee, plus $30 per unit||$30 filing fee, plus $10 per unit|
|Commercial (subdivision or individual site plan)||$200 filing fee, plus $50 per acre||$75 filing fee, plus $10 per acre|
|Industrial (subdivision or individual site plan)||$200 filing fee, plus $50 per acre||$75 filing fee, plus $10 per acre|
|Preliminary plan extension for developments of:
|Final plats||$150 per plat, plus $10 per lot|
- The fee for townhouse developments will be based on the fee for residential lots, which is $50 per lot.
- DAC plans - current USPS certified mailing fee for each adjacent property owner and $10 per sign, per road frontage.
- No site plan review fee will be charged for institutional site plans (e.g. churches).
Forest stand delineation and conservation plan review fees:
- Forest Stand Delineation Review: $100, plus $10 per acre
- Forest Conservation Plan Review: $200, plus $20 per gross acre for plans greater than five lots