Do I need approval for a public event?

A Zoning Certificate/Permit may be required for carnivals, circuses or other events open to the public, excluding religious activities. For additional information contact the Permit Center at 410-638-3122.

Maryland State Law requires organizers of special events that meet certain conditions to provide recycling services. Please call 410-634-3417 for more information.

Public Event Routing From

Show All Answers

1. I don't agree with a decision on a permit or interpretation of a regulation made by a County agency. Is there a way I can appeal this decision?
2. When is a building permit/zoning certificate needed?
3. How long does it take to receive an approved permit?
4. What are the fees for building permits, and when are they paid?
5. How can I check the status of my building permit/zoning certificate?
6. Who do I contact regarding building inspections?
7. What is a Site Plan?
8. Can I get a refund on a permit if I change my mind?
9. Can I have horses on my property?
10. What are the phone numbers of the agencies approving my permit?
11. What is an Impact Fee?
12. What are the zoning classifications?
13. What is the Natural Resource District and how will it affect my property?
14. Do I need approval for a public event?