What must I do to quality?
You must report the crime to police within 3 years; You must have incurred at least $100 of unreimbursed costs related to the victimization; To receive lost wages, you must have lost at least two continuous weeks' earnings or support. This period can be less if you also have more than $100 in other unreimbursed eligible costs related to your victimization.

Show All Answers

1. What is the Maryland Criminal Injuries Compensation Board?
2. Who may file a claim?
3. How may I file a claim?
4. What must I do to quality?
5. How much may the board award?
6. How soon must a claim be filed?
7. Where can I go for additional information on the subject?