How may I file a claim?
The Criminal Injuries Compensation Board will provide the necessary claim forms. Call 410.585.3010. They are also available online in English and Spanish at the Department of Public Safety website.

Show All Answers

1. What is the Maryland Criminal Injuries Compensation Board?
2. Who may file a claim?
3. How may I file a claim?
4. What must I do to quality?
5. How much may the board award?
6. How soon must a claim be filed?
7. Where can I go for additional information on the subject?