When can the county trim or remove a tree?

The county can remove or trim a tree if it is affecting the roadway or the traveling public. Please report emergencies during the day to our Administrative Office, 410-638-3279, and after business hours to the Harford County Sheriff's Office, 410-838-6600. Non-emergency tree removal requests are prioritized for removal and may be submitted to us using You Click We Fix on our website or app.

Show All Answers

1. When can the county trim or remove a tree?
2. When will my street be swept?
3. How do I report a pothole? How long will it take?
4. How do I request my storm drain to be cleared of debris? A sink hole?
5. Do I live on a county road?
6. When will a truck be sent to my street to plow or apply salt? How do I report damage to my mailbox, curb or yard?