- 5:00 p.m.
- The 2nd Monday of every month, except July and August
- 125 N. Main Street
Bel Air, MD 21014
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available follwoing approval.
View Most Rrecent Agendas and Minutes
Membership is made up of representatives from the Sheriff's Office, Board of Education, Office of Drug Control Policy, and Local Management Board as well as twelve members of organizations that provide children's services, and one youth representing each Councilmanic district:
- Captain W. Michael Crabbs, The Sheriff or Designee
- Tara R. Lathrop, Chair, Harford County Community Svcs., Office of Drug Control Policy
- Mary K. Malone, Harford County Board of Education
- Silvana C. Bowker, Harford County Local Management Board
Youth Organization Representatives
- Cynthia L. Warner, Home School Association
- Jamie L. Stoner, The ARC Northern Chesapeake Region
- Jamie Lynn Towner, Harford Community College
- Bethany Ann Vangrin, Harford County Public Library
- Linda D. Siegel, Susquehanna Workforce Network, Inc.
- Otella Brannigan, Boys & Girls Club of Harford County
- Bonita C. Holland-Buchanan, Black Youth in Action
- Jonathan C. Grimmel, Highland School Board Member
- Paul J. Gonzalez, Law Office of Donald J. Arnold
- Paul M. Catrambone, Bel Air Athletic Club Parent Organization
- Melynda G. Velez, LASOS, Inc.
- Michelle K. Urbanski, Citizen Representative
Youth Representatives from each Councilmanic District
- Abel Giday Amdetsyon, Council President, Richard C. Slutzky
- Emma Marie Blasdell, Councilman Michael Perrone, Dist. A
- Jared Thomas Richard, Councilman Joseph Woods, Dist. B
- Michael Jacob Lebron, Councilman James McMahan, Dist. C
- Anne Hope Rutledge Maxwell, Councilman Chad Shrodes, Dist. D
- Anne Elizabeth Capozzoli, Councilman Patrick Vincenti, Dist. E
- Courtney Amber Hamilton, Councilman Curtis Beulah, Dist. F
Youth who participate in the Commission will benefit by earning community service hours while gaining leadership experience and influencing activities within their communities.
About the Commission
The Youth Commission was formed to help advise the County Executive and other county officials on the overall status of Harford County’s youth population, and make recommendations on how the county can better provide for youth needs. This commission was created by Article VII, 9-35 (Bill No. 0850).